Some languages’ highlight config in Notepad++.
Hope this tool will help you. :smile:
Contribution is always welcomed.
Just find what you want in the corresponding named files.
How to use
Set a dark theme
First you should set your background dark.
You can either see this issue, or follow the steps:
- Open your Notepad++, and select “Settings” on the menu bar, and choose “Style configurator”.
- Select theme “Obsidian” (you can choose other dark themes)
- Go to “Global Styles” -> “Global override”, click the “background color”
- Click “more colors”, and use: “red: 43, blue: 43, green: 43” (which is 0x2B2B2B)
- Check the “Enable global background color” option.
Import the languages
- Open your Notepad++, and select “Language” on the menu bar, and choose “Define your language”.
- Press the “Import” button, and select the configuration xml file in this project. (For instance, if you want to use markdown support, choose md.xml)
- And restart Notepad++, then enjoy the beautiful highlighting! :smile:
Notice: I’m trying my best to fit IntelliJ IDEA Dracula theme.